What we want to achieve through this program
Identifying & empowering Women Entrepreneurs (WE) as role models, by providing them with continuous support & building an ecosystem to inspire other local women entrepreneurs.
- Create a channel for educated women to explore their potential and subsequently channelize their business acumen.
- Overcome challenges related to finances, legal, societal biases by focusing on their innate potential.
- Knowledge about promotion policies of Governments for women entrepreneurs and providing access to Credit and Financial Services.
- Access to enterprise education and training with focus on business development and business information.
- Access to women enterprise networks, associations, business premises and market linkages.
For Existing Entrepreneurs,
- Any women resident of J&K who is above 18 years of age,
- Owning more than 33% of the enterprise
- Has commenced business operations
- The applicants can apply using the web link.
- The Guidance committee will do two rounds of screening of the applications.
1. On the basis of application form.
2. Personal Interview (virtual) to be done with applicants.
Key Takeaways from the Program
- Access to Finance
- Banking tie ups
- Policy Incentives
- Credit support from Mission Youth JK
- Access for selling products via e-Commerce platform
- Selected Women Entrepreneurs will be given access to free stalls in various known exhibitions to showcase their products